‘The Idea City’ for Young Muslim Entrepreneurship Foundation
Posted August 15, 2010on:
Salam Ramadhan. Peace be upon you.
Alhamdulillah we are in the month of Ramadhan and its already the fifth. SubhanAllah, time flies very fast and yet We wish to have a year of Ramadhan. Today is ‘Ahad’ and a very special day. Its a first day according to muslim calendar. As a muslim, to me we should appreciate and take ownership on what Allah the Almighty and Rasulullah s.a.w. had taught us in Al-Quran and Al-Hadith. I am not the right person to talk about Islam and yet with the little knowledge I have could bring any goodness and prevent any wrongdoing. InshaAllah and Astaghfirullah Allah the most forgiver and the almighty creator.
Today generation has to faced many challenges in order to stand up as muslim and Islam has been attacked by various attacker from entertainment to the education. Today, I call myself to bring up the issues of islamic economy and islamic thinking based on Al-Quran and Al-Hadith. Islam is universal and for all. Thus, I would like to share an idea for ‘The Idea City’ organisation or anything that you want to name it. The intention and objectives are highlighted below: ( This idea are not copyright and you may copy it and InshaAllah the most important thing is to bring good to our Muslim people and Islamic development )
The Idea City
- A small step to start with a group discussion to create a module about the Muslim Muamalat (Islam, Social-Economy and Entrepreneur) and etc.
- The module is used to built and establish a ‘‘ where the potential young muslim will be teach about Islam (the whole aspect ) and Entrepreneurship as a profession.
- The Idea City is to provide fund for the ‘Young Muslim Entrepreneurship foundation’ to start their own businesses.
- To attract all the muslim scholar whom like to invest on the start-up of The Idea City and ‘Young Muslim Entrepreneurship Foundation’.
- The establish ‘The Idea City’ office and discussion room for the teaching course and entrepreneurship discussion among the potential entrepreneur.
‘My friends our contribution toward Islam has promised to be rewarded back to you from Allah the Almighty’. In Surah 47, ‘Muhammad’,Verse 7 :O ye who believe! If ye will aid (the cause of) God, He will aid you, and plant your feet firmly.
Lets us contribute more and more towards Islam. InshaAllah.
Saufi Karim – 5th Ramadhan 1431 ( 15th August 2010)